1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within two days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register and open a separate file for your complaint. We will do this within a day of receiving your complaint.
3. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps.
4. Ms. Alea Hossain will then invite you to a meeting and discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within fourteen days.
5. Within two days of the meeting Ms. Alea Hossain will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Ms. Alea Hossain will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within five days of the completing investigation.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you may contact us again. We will then arrange to review our decision.